Thursday, February 15, 2007

Emboldened by tea

Just a moment ago, while sipping my Tazo- wild sweet orange tea I looked up at the mug that sat in front of me and it read, "You can do it!".

What exactly can I do? It's interesting to think that at this moment when I am struggling with so many thoughts of growth and goals of reaching greater achievements, a mug is telling me I can do it. How do you know? What else can you tell me of my capabilities? In a way this mug actually encouraged me to continue in my pursuits, and unbeknownst to the creator of this ingenious mug, his artwork and seemingly unoriginal title helped someone.

Maybe I should go into the business of creating mugs with cheesy, and yet encouraging titles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ew . . . wild sweet orange tea? haha. Being cheesy isn't that easy, wow kind of rhymes :)

I would most definitely buy a Camille mug!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Poteaux récents